Welcome to ManualsofPractice.com!
This document discloses ManualsofPractice.com’s information gathering and dissemination practices with respect to the Site, mobile applications, and our services.
The disclosure of information about you
We will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose any of the personally identifiable information that we collect about you, except when we have your permission.
However, we may disclose your information in any of the following situations:
- Where disclosing your information is necessary to provide the service you requested (including providing this information to third parties)
- We may share information about you, your care, and your use of services to your healthcare payor
- We may disclose information to a third party or a contractor in order to provide certain services or to complete or confirm a transaction that you conduct with us
ManualsofPractice.com employs security measures to protect the privacy of your data as follows:
- We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or similar encryption technology to encrypt transfer sessions on our Site to make sure any transfer of information is done in a protected mode.
- We also encrypt all data stored on our database where the data is held.
However, you should keep in mind that this Site and our services are run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control. No data transmission over the Internet or encryption method can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.